The itch we women love to scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch =)  

Posted by: Ms. W in , ,

The itch to shop that is. I am so happy today. Since I was an anak dara I love to browse lingerie websites from the US (so gatal already back then LOL). I mean their choices are great and they have it in plus sizes!

Of course as a wife I dream about wearing beautiful lingerie for Mr. A but it is hard for me to buy plus size lingerie locally. Yes, I know there are local websites that sell these things but some of them are so distasteful that I see no credibility in trusting the seller. And still you have to admit that there aren’t that many choices for plus size lingerie from those local websites.

Anyway, I’m so happy because I’ve found out a very good friend of mine from my alma mater entertains custom orders of stuff from the US! Just tell her what you want (and you have to be exact), she’ll find out whether she can get it or not and give you a quote. If she can get it and you confirm the order (plus transfer the payment), she’ll order whatever-it-is right away! Visit her at her website (Beauty Corner). She also has another website for ready stock items (Beauty Bazaar).

BTW, my favourite websites that carry plus size lingerie are Hips and Curves and Frederick’s of Hollywood.

PS: She can get all the lingerie I ordered, yay!

Tell me that's not beautiful ;) BTW, I didn't order this one. Too expensive LOL.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Speaking of which, I really want to order Spanx! u know, the body-shaping hosiery... need to tuck in my post-pregnancy tummy. it's just lifeless skin. do u think i'm crazy if i get a tummy tuck??

i think you should give birth to more kids first then get a tummy tuck lol. the idea is not crazy since hanging-tummy is so unfabulous. i think all mothers know that =)

Post a Comment

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers