Arghhh!  

Posted by: Ms. W in ,

I was really angry at one of my students today. The incident happened first thing in the morning. While I was making rounds checking whether they have finished their homework or not, I noticed one of the boys wearing a chain around his neck with an animal tooth hanging onto it. I immediately asked him to take it off. He hesitated of course but then he seemed somewhat glad giving it up to me. Just a few minutes later, his classmates told me that it was a pig's tooth. How dare he! He is non-Muslim but I knew that he knew that pigs are haram to us Muslim. I threw the chain at his face and directed him to the principal's office immediately. I also gave him three good canings and asked him why he gave it to me knowing that it's a pig's tooth. He simply answered I was the one who asked for it. I told him that he could at least be courteous by telling me it's pig tooth so I could take it away by holding it between papers or other things! I really felt like killing this kid. I think what he did was so kurang ajar. He thinks he's a gangster of some kind. He never finishes his homework, he's a "sleeper" in class, and he talks a lot too. He's from the weakest class of the second formers. Some of the students from this class can't even read. Most of them are "hyperactive" - they can never sit still and never quiet. And they like to sleep in class. I've read that it takes all sort to make a world. I hate this sort.

PS: I had to "samak" my hands after that. Samak is a ritual cleansing done by Muslim whenever he or she (accidentally) touch animals (or animal parts in my case) haram to Islam such as pigs and dogs.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers