Cluttered.  

Posted by: Ms. W in

I didn't sit at my desk for almost a week. It was so cluttered (with everything)! I don't know whether it's because I have too many irons in the fire or I am just disorganised. I can be so disorganised sometimes but sometimes I also can be obsessive-compulsive. Such imbalance roles! For the past few days I've been doing my work elsewhere - wherever I can squeeze in including colleagues' desks haha. It took me almost an hour to de-clutter the desk just this afternoon. Guess I have lots of catching up to do eh.


Strewn books and papers everywhere. Visible - my box of raisins for healthy snacking ;)



A closer look.

PS: I was also busy with creating a new blog. Come and visit!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers