I can hardly wait for next season!  

Posted by: Ms. W in

Ugly Betty's third season ended last night. What I love about it was:


I love that while giving his speech Daniel saw Molly all dressed-up in that red dress, when it was actually Molly's soul saying goodbye to him. It reminds me of stories I've read in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.

I love the quick scene of Amanda consolling Marc at the end of the episode. I really love their friendship.

It broke my heart to see Daniel losing Molly and being comforted by Betty. I love how they were always there for one another and how their relationship was beyond boss-personal assistant.

Claire's cliffhanger is one of things that I can't wait for. I wonder who is the son that she had with Hartley (or maybe somebody else for that matter).

And Matt. He broke up with Betty. But next season he will be Betty's boss thanks to his father, Hartley, the new owner of Meade Publications. His demeanor has changed and I think he'll be cruel-Matt.

And I definitely love the Cinde Lauper song (Time After Time) for the ending montage. Especially with the scene where Betty hugging Daniel tight.

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you
I'll be waiting
Time after time





Promo pic from the second season.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers