A whole new meaning to "kiss my arse".  

Posted by: Ms. W in


Whenever I come home from school, Adik (if he is not napping) will surely greets me excitedly. As soon as I enter the front door he'll hug my legs and literally kiss my arse. And he'll hang on to me for a few minutes; "sticking" to me while I walk to a room at the back of our home to keep away all my bags. And THEN he's done! Haha my little cheeky monkey.

PS: I'll post a picture (or a video) of it as soon as I get it on camera. Because how can I take a picture of my own arse? Please don't answer that question LOL.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

alaaaaa comel nyerr!! i want my arse to be kissed too :P

semalam lagi pulak. aku balik adik sebok buat pe ntah so die x buat lah rutin die tuh. tapi tak lame lepas tu die cam baru perasan aku balik n of course la die "serang" aku!! haha.

comel la image org lipstick kat bontot tu.. pandai ko carik..

itu pulak yg dikomennye. haha. alah bee senang je lah. just google image it. for this one i keyed in baby kiss ass. igt lah nak dpt la baby images kan. tp end up - gay effing images. yes yuck!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Third Birthday tickers